It's Never Too Late For Monsters!

Last night I had the privilege of watching "The Monster Squad", thanks to my good friend Vlad. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I had never seen or even heard of this movie. (I know, you can take this moment to judge me...I'm judging myself right now.)

I'm still trying to figure out how this may of happened? For one, I love horror movies and two; I grew up watching almost every movie imaginable in the 80's. My dad was a big movie buff! Oh well, nobody's perfect!




So what did I think of this movie? I liked it! All I could think was "Man, I would have loved this movie as a kid!" I think every kid has dreamt about kicking a monster ass....well, every cool kid in my opinion ;) If you liked The Goonies, ET or Ghostbusters growing up...I think you could appreciate this movie. It's a great way of introducing kids into the horror genre.

They didn't make any toys for this movie but check out the Universal Studios
"Home of the Original" Monsters Series 1 figures that include 5 of your favorite Monster figures. Dracula, Frankenstein, The Wolfman, The Mummy and The Creature from the Black Lagoon. Each figure includes a mini-poster and stand. Collect all 5 figures to build the 14" Frankenstein figure.

Also, here's a track with
Vincent Price (put against Canada's Circlesquare) where he shares with us tips on how to create the perfect mood for guests, and make a curry from scratch with his very own, unwilling ingredients. Muahahaha! Enjoy!

Vincent Price VS Circlesquare= Fright Sounds- An Evening With Vincent Price


universal-monsters2

No comments:

Post a Comment