Stream MAJOR LAZER The Entire Debut Album! (June 9, 2009)

major-lazer-album_main
Ok, this is AWESOME!!! I've been really excited and counting down the days for the release of the Major Lazer album that is set to come out on June 16th. Well, I guess sometimes when you want something so bad....you get it! Major Lazer has streamed their entire album on their MySpace page. Check it out right now! Can you say summer jams? Brap! Brap! I love The Mary Jane track ft. Mr.Evil and Mapei!

Also, check out this toy of Major Lazer, the Jamaican Commando who lost his arm in the secret Zombie War of 1984. Read full story here.

I asked Diplo if they were planning on making more of these cool toys, besides the ones they made for the video and he said "he hopes they can". I'm going to keep my fingers and toes crossed
for this.
major-lazer-toy1
I want them all! Major Lazer, The Zombie Vampire, the Mummy...every toy that is in their new Hold The Line video. Check it out!
I have a feeling this won't be the last time we see some animated Major Lazer. Perhaps an adult cartoon might be heading our way? Hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment